Tuesday, September 18, 2012

9/18

Slight In Press- 170 x 7/7/6/6/7
Weight Vest Push Ups- 4 sets x 15-20
Side Lat Raise- 25 x 12, 30 x 10/10
Tricep Pressdown- 130 x 12, 150 x 10, 160 x 8
Abs

Solid workout, loads of energy...ate a little too much cake last night, but back on track today.  The birthday is rough with everyone wanting to take me out to lunch or grab a beer since I haven't been eating out or drinking really.
Did not have a spotter today and did not want to do incline db presses..went with weight vest push-ups switching grips/angles/and ranges of motion...enjoyed the change and definitely hit the chest/triceps pretty hard doing it.
Looking thicker, feeling stronger.  It's tough not seeing ripped abs anymore, but I like the strength gains and enjoy the heavy lifting.  Knowing I can get lean does make it easier when i think about loosing my abs though.

No comments:

Post a Comment